Monday, 6 August 2007

Pain gave me a visit

Pain, the old friend, has invaded my feet! I'm in pain again, especially in the left foot, but I try not to limp. Like mum used to tell me to walk straight. She said the way we walk affects the whole body structure.

ouuuu...and my room is felt with the smell of a balm again. This time the brand is ยาหม่องตราเทวดานางฟ้า or Angels and Angies brand, not that magical balm anymore.

Who said this plantar thing isn't caused by stress? Stress is definitely the cause in my case, apart from cruel shoes... Every time I have much stress mentally or physically, I would be in pain.

The stress this time is...
  • The work
  • The prachatai night
    what was presented there was so disgusting that the experience made me feel sick.
  • Working saturdays
I've got to go to bed now. Take care everyone. Pray for love. Pray for peace.

No comments: