Saturday, 19 January 2008

At a crossroads?

I'm just tired.. I just feel unappreciated and I'm looking for a new job!!!

It's Friday night and I'm just wasting my time watching Ally Mcbeal on DVD until midnight. Tomorrow I have to go to Siam to do a test on "Customer opinion" on our products, aka "a survey". What am I? Who am I, doing all these works? Commuting from one office to the other almost on a daily basis and still was complained that I didn't file the "on duty" applications. And yet there are papers, proposals, minutes I have to do and the brief...like.."What's the conclusion? What's the situation right now? What was it last time and what is the 'next action'?" So why didn't you join the meetings?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boss???

Someone seems appreciative. Some call me "Wonder girl" (who knows everything). Most are friendly. But some are just so sucking life out of my life, by never be satisfied, unappreciative, by looking but not seeing. I just feel I'm over used.

The tendons in my feet stiffen because I'm too tired. I go home late. I solve problems. I listen to complaints and try to come out of them with win-win solutions, the continuous improvement, right? It's what they say. I wonder if I go home late one night but do not get home, will anyone ever feel they are the cause of death? Ha ha funny... It will be just another "accident."

I'm beginning to feel sick of this 'most admired company' as they are saying so.

I just wish I don't have to eat so I can do something more useful and meaningful to the world than putting food on the table and roof over head.

No comments: