Friday, 13 February 2009

Let the world goes round.

Reading my own blog, I was looking for a new job a year ago. Funny how I put it into words too. Complaining complaining mumbling mumbling. ha ha.. My wish did come true 10 months later. It was a big decision to resign for a BIG BIG company that you could climb a so called the corporate ladder to "high ranks". For me, the decision was definitely for better. It was so clear to me. Maybe only to me..and my husband...not my parents...not others... But mums just cannot stand looking at her own daughter'd sad face everyday.

Now I'm working in my own company. Sound wonderful, but let me rephrase it. Now I'm working in my own small start-up. We are just a start-up, but everything we do matter. One email to employees could inspire them and make them devote to the company as much as they do to their own families. The hours you put in will bear fruit.

Though, I still get a grin on my face when I get to go out to a department store or somewhere outside during office hours. (While everyone is working, you know what I mean?) he he he~ Since we were young, my sister and I, would have this extra large grin on our faces with a super cheerful heart on the inside, when somehow mum took us out on a school day, while everyone was at school. You know what I mean? ha ha

So, now I can pray more, meditate more, smile more, I guess. I don't have to be afraid of sleep driving on the way home. I don't get paid, but I don't have to spend as much as I did before. I get to sleep longer and that improves my health.

SO All for the best!
Let the world goes round!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.